1. Admissions are done as per rules laid down by the Avtar Educational Trust.
2. Application for admission should be made on the prescribed form available at the School office. The Principal reserves the rights of admission.
3. Based on the admission test and other criteria like age limit etc. The school reserves the rights to admit students who are found fit for admission.
4. The age limit for admission to various classes as on 1st April of any year is
2 ½ yrs to 3 ½ yrs. – Pre-Nursery
3 ½ yrs to 4 ½ yrs. – Nursery
4 ½ yrs to 5 ½ yrs. – K.G.
5 ½ yrs to 6 ½ yrs. – 1st
and so on………………………
5. Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & K.G. is through observation/ interactions. There is a written test for students seeking admission to classes I to VII.
6. Pupils who have attended other schools cannot be admitted until transfer certificate from the earlier school is produced.
7. Proof of date of birth issued by Municipal Corporation is compulsory.
8. New Admissions to different classes is subject to the availability of seats.